Sri Lankan famous spice and herbal remedy ” Ginger “
Casual use of Ginger in Sri Lanka
Ginger is one of famous spice in Sri Lanka where we usually used it while cooking specially fish, meat and the fries. Because the fragrance and the taste the ginger add to your dish is superb . And in Sri Lanka the most generally we used the fresh ginger and it is very much stronger than the ginger you could find in Europe market.
In Sri Lanka we used freshly chopped Ginger to make my favorite ginger tea. Don’t ever expect the same taste in the radiate ginger tea bags you’ll buy in the shops.So in your tour to Sri Lanka don’t ever miss to try a fresh Ginger tea.
Sri Lankan style Fresh Ginger Tea Recipe
If you search ginger tea recipes on internet you’ll find thousands of them but believe me Sri Lankan style Ginger Tea recipes is the best out of them.
- 1 Best quality Sri Lankan tea bag (Dilmah/ Zesta / Watawala / Bogawanthalawa)
- 2 table spoon of sugar
- 1 cup of boiled water
- chopped 1/2 table spoon of fresh ginger
- Add the tea bag and the chopped ginger in to the boiled water cup
- Cover it and simmer it for 1minute and remove the tea bag.
- Let the ginger for 2 more minutes and remove it .
- Strain in to the serving cup.
- Enjoy the most delicious ginger tea ever. 😀
Burn your fat with Ginger
Burn your fat with use of Ginger
Belly fat is one of best issues for most of the people including me. While reading on several internet sources I found that ginger could really helps with reducing fat belly.So I was thinking just like why not trying this. So here I am sharing this amazing but very simple easy to use “Ginger Water” recipe with you.
As it says it is all about the combination of Ginger and water nothing else.So doesn’t it really simple. So let’s give a try and see whether it really going to help us with this kinda fat issue.
How to prepare “Ginger Water”
- Just take one cup of water and add chopped 1 inch ginger root into the water.
- Let it boil for around 5 minutes after the bubbling started .
- let it to come to the room temperature.
- Add 1/4 table spoon of lemon and bit honey only if you like.
Drink this amazing fat burning beverage twice a day (After breakfast and before going to bed) .